Jason Cochran is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon, specializing in hip, knee and shoulder surgery. His treatment philosophy: “Alleviating the source of soft tissue inflammation restores function joint movement and relieves pain. Patients deserve education and involvement before and after surgery, so they can resume daily living activities.
I embrace the Hippocratic Oath – ‘First, do no harm’ – and this approach to care is a covenant between each patient and me.”
- BS – Psychobiology, Florida Atlantic University
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, Des Moines, Iowa
- Orthopedic Surgery internship and Residency, Michigan State University and Ingham Regional Medical Center, Lansing, Michigan
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship in Hip, Knee and Shoulder Replacement Surgery, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
SPECIAL INTEREST AREAS
- Complex Reconstruction and Revision of Total Joint Replacements
- Minimally-Invasive Surgery for Hip and Knee Joint Replacement Surgery
- Anterior Approach to Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Hip Resurfacing
- Shoulder Surgery, Including Resurfacing and Shoulder Replacement Surgery
Website: Dr. Jason Cochran
If you know this doctor and/or would like to share more about his good work please feel free to add a comment below.